There is one condition if you want to take part in our training programs; you have to start with the Enneagram Intensive. In the Intensive you learn, practice and experience the method for development with the enneagram. This is the inner work with the enneagram according to the method for psycho-spiritual integration. You can’t learn this from books or in any other enneagram training because this is a specific way of working following the Narrative Tradition.
The Intensive is not training for beginners, but a training that builds a foundation on which you build further in every other training course. It is an experience that all our participants share.
We don’t give dispensation for this training. Even though over the years several people have felt they could skip the Intensive, afterwards they were thrilled they had taken part.
If you feel you do have enough experience and knowledge to skip the Intensive, you can file a request for dispensation. This process will include an interview.
Basic knowledge of the Enneagram model and the nine types is required for participation. Without this basic knowledge, participation is very challenging because it is not explained again. The Intensive is not training for beginners but a training that builds a foundation on which you build further in every other training course.
If you are not sure about whether you have sufficient basic knowledge, please contact us (by email or telephone).
In order to take place in any of the training courses, you need to know your enneagram type. If you are not sure of your type before taking part, please contact us so we can arrange for a typing interview with one of our trainers. You can also mention this in your registration form.
This depends on the moment you register.
If you register more than 2 months before a training starts, we will send you a partial invoice for 25% of the total amount to be paid within 30 days as a down payment. The remaining 75% will be invoiced 5-6 weeks before the training starts.
If you register within 2 months before a training start, we will send the invoice for the complete amount.
The invoices have to be paid before the training starts.
In some cases it is possible to pay in instalments. Please contact us if you are not able to pay the complete amount at once. We will then see if we can come to a mutual agreement.
Keep in mind that paying in instalments also means extra bank transfer costs as payments should be made to our Dutch bank account.
At each training you will receive a certificate for participation.
After taking part in all three of the Enneagram Practitioner trainings you will receive an Enneagram Practitioner certificate.
If you want to certify in parts of education programs (e.g. typing interview) or in an entire courses, there are specific conditions. You can find these with the training information.
On the first training day you are welcome from 9.30 am.
The training starts at 10 am.
The training days are intensive:
- mornings from 8.45 – 12.30 hrs (except for the day the training starts)
- afternoons from 13.30 – 18.00 hrs
- evenings from 19.00 – 21.00 hrs
On the last day, the courses finishes at around 16.30 hrs. so there’s no evening programme then.
About a week before the training starts, we will send you all the practical information.
Besides information such as times, address and materials to take along, this also concerns:
- homework assignments if applicable
- self study consisting of literature, homework, practice exercises and peer participation
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Depending on the moment you would like to cancel your registration, the following conditions apply:
- cancellation up to 2 months before training starts:the training amount is credited minus an amount for administrative costs of € 50,- for a 2- and 3-day course and € 75,- for the 5-day course
- cancellation between 2 and 1 months before training starts:50% of the training amount will be credited
- cancellation within a month before the training starts:the complete amount is owed. Even if you haven’t fully paid, this condition applies as well as the payment obligation. Someone else can take your place after consultation with us.
Do not forget to also cancel your stay at the course hotel or B&B.
All our training courses are open to everyone. The group size differs per course.
To give a bit of an indication:
- 5-day Essential Enneagram: approx. 25 participants
- 2- and 3-day follow-up courses: 10 – 16 participants
The amounts mentioned on our website are for taking part in the courses only. They do not include meals and B&B. On each training page you can see where the training takes place and how to book your day delegate or complete B&B package. If you are not staying at the training location for B&B, do not forget to still book a day delegate for your meals during the training days (lunches and dinners).