Have you ever noticed:
… that you tend to worry a lot about one of these areas more than other? Your (financial) security, your (love) relationships, your place in a group?
… or that a cause of friction between you and your partner is that whereas you would prefer to be at home most of the time, or spend most of your time with just the two of you, your partner prefers to be active in (group) activities outside the house (or the other way around)?
If so, how well do you look after yourself in the following domains (or how well do your clients look after themselves)?
- the self-preservation domain; which is about aspects such as healthy food, exercise, relaxation time, sleep but also financial security, organising your life, your home etc;
- the social domain; which is about aspects such as having a support group of friends and family around you , feeling that you belong/don’t belong to groups, whether you function happily and effective functioning in groups etc;
- the 1-to-1 or sexual domain; which is about aspects like maintaining healthy (love) relationships, friendships, intimacy, balance in the attention you give and long for, etc.
How balanced are you and how balanced is the life you live (or the life your clients live)?
- We all tend to have a preference for one of these domains; it’s where our attention and energy goes. This domain tends to be the one we spend more time worrying about and can be (overly) attached to. This may take away our (true) freedom of -a more healthy- choice.
- We also have a domain we tend to neglect. We may feel it is less important to us or we may have issues with it.
- In order to be more happy, healthy and complete and to live a happier, more healthy and complete life we need to balance all three domains in our life and in ourselves. If we do, one of the benefits that we gain is true freedom of choice.
What will you gain from taking part in this workshop?
For your own personal development:
- insight and understanding about why you tend to be overly concerned with one domain and neglect another;
- what this gives you and what it costs you;
- what you can do about this and how you can do this.
For you as a coach or counselor:
- how to work with the Subtypes in your work with others;
- how to more quickly home in on where your clients need to focus for their next growth step;
- understanding how this work will help your clients to make progress in their life, relationships and work.
Specific benefits from growth work with the Subtypes are:
- enhanced self-awareness, self-observation, self-reflection and self-management;
- more balance in where attention and energy goes;
- more balance in all three domains in order to live a happier, more healthy, balanced and complete life.
This training is for:
- people who participated in the Enneagram Growth Journey
- people who are familiar with the enneagram and their own type
- (certified) enneagram teachers
- coaches, counsellors and other guidance professionals
You do NOT need to know your dominant Subtype(s) prior to this training.
This 3-day training is ment for finding out which is!
The Growth journey with the Subtypes
Growth with the Subtypes is a very practical training because this is THE enneagram training in which the focus is on behaviour and on the development of practical compensating skills to balance the type pattern. It’s therefore easier to observe and an easier starting point for self-management than the ego-type on the path to more balance in life, relationships and work.
Important: this training is -unlike most other trainings on the Subtypes. We do NOT focus mainly on the theory of all 27 suptypes but rather on what knowledge and insights you can gain, how you can benefit from this, and in very practical ways how you can work with this and practise it for yourself and with your clients.
“The Growth with the Subtypes Training is the training with the most practical application because it is all about creating awareness of instinctual behaviour – and once we are aware of it, it’s easier to change it when it doesn’t serve us. Moreover, this training is the one that will confirm (or disconfirm) your type. During this training it is not uncommon for participants to have an “Aha!” experience and realise their true enneagram type. For these two reasons, I especially enjoy delivering this training and seeing participants gain insight and leave with practical plans for change – and when they let us know about the changes that have subsequently taken place, that is immensely rewarding.”
– Rosemary Cowan –
[wpv-view name=”Agenda – Trainingstabel” training=”subtypes”]
The minimum amount of participants for this training is 10.
Please book your flight and accommodation after confirmation that it’s possible for the course to take place!
Since we are just starting to roll out this programme to the UK we would like to start with a really good group. Below you see the full price of the training and the very attractive special offer we are making if you want to attend this workshop as a stand-alone:
(excl. 21% vat)
(incl. 21% vat)
|Discount you receive||215 euro (199 GBP*)||260 euro (241 GBP*)|
|You pay only||760 euro (704 GBP*)||920 euro (852 GBP*)|
* Enneagram Europe quotes prices in euros.
We mention the GBP tariff as a service to our British clients. This is an indication of the price based on the exchange rate at August 2017. The actual exchange rate in GBP is automatically calculated and published in our webshop when you book your training from the UK.
** Enneagram Europe is based in The Netherlands due to which we are obliged by law to charge 21% VAT. Companies may reclaim this. Please include company name and VAT-number with your registration and we will send you an invoice with VAT transfer.
*** This cost price does not include any charges for the payment method you choose (so please be aware of additional costs for use of bank or credit cards).
You can get a better offer if you go for the package deal!
If you are interested in attending all three workshops in the Foundation Programme, please see the Foundation Programme page for an even more attractive package deal.
Venue, board and lodging
Enneagram Europe workshops take place at venues near Birmingham or London. Accommodation must be booked and paid for directly to the venue. First register with Enneagram Europe to attend the training, and then you will receive a confirmation of your registration and all the details necessary to make your booking with the venue.
The cost for 56 hrs full board and lodging (for this 3-day training) is 327.00 GBP (inclusive of VAT). It is possible to book your overnight accommodation elsewhere. If you do so, please be aware that you will still need to book as a day delegate with the venue where the training takes place. Costs for full board day delegate are 60 GBP (this includes tea, coffee, lunch, dinner, use of all facilities and meeting room).
If you would like to qualify in the Foundation Programme, all courses in the schedule below are mandatory.
|Intensive Growth Journey||Spiritual Awareness||Growth with the Subtypes|
[wpv-post-body view_template=”Qualification info”]